Friday, June 4, 2010

Jan. 14, 1999.

Y'know, it's already the first set of exams--the first term.

I'm about seven-and-a-half months away from becoming a senior.

Wow.

I've been thinking a lot about future, the future, and the flow of time in general, lately.

Well, I guess that I always have spent more time than most people considering them, ever since I was old enough to try to comprehend, but, I've been doing it even more than usual, for the past few months.

I'm growing up. Faster than I ever imagined I would. It's wonderful, but more than a little scary. More than a lot scary, sometimes.

The whole exams thing, for some reason, seems very surreal, when I stop and think about it. I mean, my chemistry exam as not-exam-like while I was writing it! How's that for weird? *grins*

You know, in a few years--five, ten--I may not remember much about my current life. If I set aside this diary for a few years, once I was done with it, I could easily forget that a lot of this ever happened. And, when I did read the old entries again, I could either have it all come back to me, in a rush, or it could be like those fanfics I've started, where I can remember a little about it all (the story, I mean), when I read it, but, otherwise, I don't recall much plot, premise, nor what it was actually about.

In all honesty, I would like to forget a lot of this. I would have no problems forgetting that a lot of the things I've written about ever happened.

Jya-ne, Nikki-chan.

Wish me luck with it all.

- Vale

No comments:

Post a Comment